Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Dear Angels...

Hi little angels of "mine", it's "mommy" here.  I just wanted to tell you all how sorry I am for not posting more about you all for a while.  I've been really busy lately, but I haven't forgotten about any of your beautiful faces.  I pray for you & love you dearly.  I haven't failed my mission on finding you your forever families & being your voice to speak for you.  To tell people you matter & God LOVES you, even more than I do or any human could!  God's got a perfect plan for every single one of you!  YES YOU Kinsey, Casey, Amelia, Annabell & Tabitha, JESUS LOVES you babies & He's got some reason for all the things your going through.  Stay strong, never give up hope, I believe in you!  I think of you!  I love you & so does Jesus!   Please never forget that <3   
I promise I'll try to do more with all you on my blog!  Believe me when I say, I've been busy.  Trying to keep up with my school, chores, start a fundraiser (Possibly) & working in a fundraiser with my group. You aren't forgotten, your in my heart forever & always! 
I love you little angels, sleep tight.

Hugs & kisses

Your "Mommy",
                           Kaitlyn <3

No comments:

Post a Comment