Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Welcome Kinsey!

Meet beautiful blue eyed, Kinsey.  She is an adorable little girl!    Just look at those eyes, just absolutely stunning!   She, like all the other beauty's, holds a special place in my heart!  Now she doesn't have much information on her Reece's Rainbow page yet.  Here's what she does have though:

"Date of Birth: June 2007
Gender: Female
Eyes: Brown
Hair: blond
Nature: Calm


Donations will be accepted for this child when full medical history is received from the agency."
 
Isn't she the cutest?  She has just stole my heart & I hope we find her forever family SOON!!!  She needs them badly, before she has to move out of the baby house. :(     
 
IF you'd like to find her on RR just CLICK HERE!!!  I'm not officially her warrior.  I'm thinking about asking to become her warrior.  & maybe getting a few more photos, I'm still unsure.   Thanks you for reading her page & helping her find her forever family!  Please share this post onto your Facebook, Twitter, Blog or anything else.   Thanks again!
 
-Kaitlyn

No comments:

Post a Comment