Friday, August 19, 2011

About "My" Angels & Me.

Hi Everyone!   I'm Kaitlyn & I will be sixteen in January.  I'm a strong Christian, I love the Lord with all my heart & want to live for Him!   I have eight brothers & four sisters, & I am the eldest.  I have two amazing parents!  I also have some pretty awesome friends!   I just started helping RR orphans about a little over a half year ago.  They have a very special place in my heart. 
No child deserves to die in an orphanage where they have no one to truly love & care for them! 



On this blog I will call the children I'm helping "my" little angels.  They're mine at heart!  I've fallen in love with each one of their beautiful baby faces!  I'm trying to find "my" angels forever families!  It's going to take a lot of praying, sharing & donating!  But, I know with God all things are possible & that these little children WILL find their forever families!  I currently have three little angels waiting to be adopted but, I'm thinking about becoming a warrior for another little angel!   Here meet "my" three angels!

Tabitha!  Her Birthday is May 2010!  CUTE as can be!

Annabell, I am not officially her warrior yet, but just look at her adorable face!


Amelia, she was the first out of all three to catch my heart! I know God will find this adorable baby her forever family! I have a entire blog based on her! I'll have the link posted SOON!



Now that you know the sweet little faces of "my" three angels I will begin to post more about them!  & they will each get their own "About Me" page SOON!  Thanks so much for reading, please follow my blog!!!

-Kaitlyn

No comments:

Post a Comment