Saturday, August 20, 2011

Anyone Can Become A Prayer Warrior

If you've followed any of my other blogs, Saving A Little Life With The Love Of Jesus Christ or John 14:18 - 4 Girls 4 Christ ( I do that one with a group of girls) You know I am a warrior for three beautiful little angels.   Tabitha (On John 14:18), Angela (She is getting adopted, YAY) & Amelia (On Save a little Life With the Love Of Jesus Christ). 
They are all three amazing little girls!  I also am helping two other children, Annabell & my newest addition Kinsey.  All together I help five little children.  One on her journey to going home with her forever family, the other four, still looking. 

I've never really given anyone else a chance to see if they wanted to be a prayer/orphan warrior.  Well I want to give you that chance & tell you exactly how you can, if you truly want to!   First of all you go on Reece's Rainbow site & look at the little waiting children that are waiting for their forever families to find them.  You look through the photos & when you see a child that really touches your heart & that you really want to help, you request to become the warrior of that child. How do you do that?  Well it's really simple.  You just e-mail one of the folks from RR & ask them if you can become their warrior.

Now becoming a "Prayer Warrior" is different than becoming a "Orphan Warrior".  

A prayer warrior means you the # ONE hero for that child until their forever family comes for them.  You pray for that child to find their forever family & that they feel loved & comforted.  I pray so many times for so many things for my little angels. <3    They most times send you some other information in the mail.   IF you are interested in becoming a Prayer Warrior, please contact me @ Kate2blue@gmail.com & I will send you the e-mail to request to become a childs prayer warrior. 

An Orphan warrior is someone who raises money for the child they are a warrior for.  I think you have to have a blog or some sort of site to raise money on.  I'm not totally sure.  It's really simple & a lot of fun!  I fall in love with the little children & when they finally find their family, you will most likely get to watch them take their journey home.  Through blogs & other sites!    If you would like to become a orphan warrior just e-mail me @ Kate2blue@gmail.com & I will e-mail you the e-mail to request to become a warrior.

I hope that this made some sense.  I would LOVE to help you get started in anyway, & trust me you won't have to  do any of this alone!  There is a special private Facebook group you can join too!  There's plenty of young people that will make you feel very welcomed!!!   We'd love to have you join us! 
If you need to ask me ANYTHING, please e-mail @ Kate2blue@gmail.com

Thanks for reading!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment